The Mindfulness In Business Series
This course is designed using principles from the scientifically critiqued Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course. It explores researched techniques on mindfulness and how they can be applied in the business environment. The course encourages experiential learning and cultivates personal practice. Developing skills that promote resilience and head-space are essential skills to have particularly in times of crisis.
- An understanding of how to create a personal mindfulness practice and how it improves your wellbeing
- A greater understanding about the benefits of mindfulness in the workplace.
- Confidence in exploring the business case for mindfulness in their organisation
- Develop a roadmap on how to introduce and integrate mindfulness tools into business practices.
- Identify how mindfulness contributes to organisational wellness
- Enhanced communication skills
Anyone interested in learning tools to manage stress, enhance decision-making and anchor a wellbeing culture.
Pre-evaluation course questionnaire
Introduction and course outline