The Mindfulness In Business Series
This course is designed using principles from the scientifically critiqued Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course. It explores researched techniques on mindfulness and how they can be applied in the business environment. The course encourages experiential learning and cultivates personal practice. Developing skills that promote resilience and head-space are essential skills to have particularly in times of crisis.
- Develop an understanding of mindfulness
- Cultivate a regular mindfulness practice
- Enhanced self and social awareness
- Understand stress, the symptoms of anxiety and identify your peak performance stress-level
- Enhance listening and communication skills
- Learn to manage challenging situations more effectively
- Enhance resilience skills
- Learn techniques to cultivate the application of mindfulness in the workplace
Anyone interested in learning tools to manage stress, enhance decision-making and anchor a wellbeing culture.
Pre-evaluation course questionnaire
Introduction and course outline