Live Workplace Mindfulness Sessions
” Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is
our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth
and our freedom. “
Viktor Frankl, Psychiatrist Holocaust Survivor
Live Workplace Mindfulness Sessions provide an opportunity for employees to step back from the busy day, collectively create space, and nurture a habit that strengthens self-awareness. The activity, of tuning in together for a short meditation practice, deepens connections, and actively encourages employees to take time out to practice self-care.
Research shows that even a short ten-minute daily mindful breathing practice enhances the prefrontal cortex activation, which is that part of the brain responsible for emotional regulation and processing skills.
- Embeds a practice that promotes clarity of thought, creativity, and resilience
- Cultivates a habit of pausing, finding space
- Reduces the ‘hurried mentality’
- Promote connectivity between staff
- Encourage engagement through reflective discussions
It is recommended that live mindfulness sessions are part of an integrated approach to implementing mindfulness at work initiatives.