The Mindfulness In Business Series comprises 1 1/2 hour sessions delivered online over six weeks using an experiential and blended learning approach. Participants are provided with a workbook and access to recorded mindfulness practices.
The course starts Friday, April 16th at 11.00 am
Corporate Mindfulness Training
Science tells us mindfulness builds resilience, enhances self-awareness, and deepens connections, all essential skills required to manage our new way of working.
Hybrid working is here to stay. Employees need to be more tuned into the challenges of building collaboration, managing workplace stress, and engaging teams remotely.
Mindfulness addresses these challenges. The Mindfulness in Business course draws on the scientifically critiqued Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course.
The workplace mindfulness training offered is a practical and focused course designed to develop your personal mindfulness skills and a sustainable approach to implementing mindfulness in the workplace. Mindfulness at work training is effective in teaching employees to pause, paradoxically to become more focused, and to use tools like the breath to de-escalate stressful situations.
Mindfulness at work training addresses the practicalities of integrating a sustainable approach to weaving mindfulness into your business processes.
- Understand mindfulness and the science behind it
- Learn tools to develop your personal practice
- Build resilience, manage stress
- Enhance communication skills
- Foster creativity and innovation
- Tools to integrate mindfulness into your workday
- Understand how mindfulness supports your organisation’s corporate wellbeing strategy
- Develop a roadmap on how to integrate mindfulness into your business
Team leads, Corporate Wellness Champions, and those curious about integrating mindfulness into the workplace.