Sustainable Workplace Mindfulness Training that Supports Wellbeing provides an understanding of the science behind mindfulness and key considerations to take on board prior to implementing workplace mindfulness-based training to ensure it is impactful and safe.
Research demonstrates mindfulness’ effectiveness in building resilience, enhancing collaboration, and deepening connections. Post the pandemic, managing wellbeing, and deepening social connectivity are priorities for organisations as they navigate hybrid working.
Key outputs from this training include:
- Developing an understanding of mindfulness
- Learn the science behind mindfulness
- Understand key considerations an organisation should address prior to embarking on workplace mindfulness training.
- Explore a road map on how to implement a sustainable and safe workplace mindfulness programme
- An opportunity to practice both formal meditations and micro mindfulness practices
This course is targeted at leaders, wellbeing champions, and anyone interested in exploring mindfulness at work training.
Participants will have access to guided meditations suited for the workplace.
For further information on mindfulness at work check out my recent posts.
Susan Keane will be delivering this training. Susan has over twenty-five years of experience working and advising corporates on sustainable organisational wellbeing strategies and is a KeepWell Mark advisor. She specialises in mindful ECR coaching and is a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teacher.
Susan is a member of the MTAI and is chairperson of the MTAI’s Workplace Mindfulness Group. The purpose of this working group is to develop standards around implementing workplace mindfulness programmes that adhere to the MTAI’s Code of Practice.
|Sustainable Workplace Mindfulness Training to Support Corporate Wellbeing 21st October 2021||€195.00|